Logistics Coordinator (2 Available: Rogers, AR and Dallas, TX)
Role: The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for the daily execution of load scheduling and timely execution, tactical problem resolution across the entire logistics network, carrying out process improvements and special projects designated by the Logistics Operations Manager. Obtaining and reviewing RM2 Depot Monthly Invoices and Carrier Invoices reconciliation with AMS and creating PO’s in X3 and submitting invoices for payment.
Reports to: Logistics Manager
- Monitor daily tactical execution of all depot inventory activities and provide guidance and training to depots as needed.
- Manage inventory within the logistics network and ensure system balances align
- Build and enhance relationships with supply chain partners to advance customer advocacy
- Work with depots and transportation partners to ensure pallets are recovered from customers timely
- Plan, schedule, and resolve service disconnects for depots
- Ensure critical identified issues at Depots are being addressed and ensure other RM2 departments are informed of these issues
- Lead responsibility for follow-up with carriers on depot carrier related service issues including trailer pools and detention/accessorial charges.
- Lead responsibility for training new Logistics Planners and training existing planners on new inventory processes and procedures.
- On call 24/7
- Participate in Daily Operations Meeting
- Reporting responsibility for all cost logistics reports, daily, weekly, and monthly
- Daily reporting, issuance of report, and tracking of open orders inbound and outbound transactions
- Document internal logistics processes
- Participate in software testing activities
- Lead Excel Report creation and analysis to improve daily operations of Logistics, Customer service and Implementation.
- Liaison with Customer Support, Sales, and Equipment Tracking
- Serve as an auxiliary resource for Customer Support field activities when necessary
- Serve as an auxiliary resource for Customer Service activities when necessary
- Handling daily flow and reporting of transactions for current and future Major Customers
- Plan, schedule, and resolve service disconnects for Major accounts
- Make cost-effective decisions in regard to pallet movement and velocity
- Implement strategic cost savings projects
- Mentor to be Operations Account Manager for Strategic Accounts
- Sage – X3. Input PO’s, research into PO or payment issues.